My Project Report: Denisse Tenorio


My Project Report


A.       Investigating
We started this project on 07-03-2018 and we finished it on 03/26/2018, we did this project because we were learning about Brazil, Chile, Panama, Argentina, Mexico, we wanted to learn more about these countries so we distributed ourselves in groups, then Each one of the members of the group chose the topic that I wanted to investigate, I chose the topic of Argentine economy, first I research about the industry of the Argentine economy, the next topic that I investigated was foreign trade, the next topic that I investigated was foreign investment direct, the next thing I researched were the sectors of the economy and to finish what I investigated was the services of the economy.


B.        Planning
first plan to investigate the economy of Argentina and then be sure that all the information you were going to publish on the blog was good and correct, then plan to investigate the Argentine economy industry, then the next topic you plan to investigate was the trade outside of Argentina, the next topic that you plan to investigate was Argentina's foreign investment direct, the next thing you plan to investigate were the sectors of the Argentine economy, the next thing you plan to investigate were the services of the Argentine economy, and finally plan to make a conclusion about what I learned about the Argentine economy.


C.        Taking action
 First we plan to investigate the economy of Argentina and then be sure that all the information was good, then plan to investigate the industry of the Argentine economy, then the next topic you plan to investigate was Argentina's foreign trade, the next issue you plan to investigate was the direct foreign investment of Argentina, the next thing I plan to investigate were the sectors of the Argentine economy, and the last thing I plan to investigate were the services of the Argentine economy.

D.       Reflecting
My reflection is that I did a great job, a very complete work because I researched enough to have a complete information, I investigated each one of the topics in detail so that everything would be perfect to be able to publish my information on the blog, I had a problem that was I delete the information by accident and I had to repeat everything again, that was the only problem I had. The rest was excellent, I really liked doing this project because I learned too much about the economy of Argentina, I liked to learn about the history of the economy, I liked to detail each of the things I researched, Argentina is a country very interesting more in the history of its economy.





DENISSE TENORIO

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Holidays & Traditions: Conclusion

Typical Food: Beef & Chorizo

Famous People: Conclusion