My Project Report: Valentina Chávez


My Project Report

Imagen relacionada


Section 1, Criterion A: Investigating

First of all, I started by making my group which was conformed by: Geily Luna, Marieth Valbuena, Denisse Tenorio, Adrià Fontrodona and I. What I wanted to achieve was a blog about my country assigned Argentina, as detailed as possible, and with the greatest number of entries we could achieve. The time my group and I were given to finish was from March 7 to 26th March. We really hoped that We can achieve our goal in class, but when we needed time, we will take it home. In order to make this blog we decided who was going to be leader, she will be the one who is in charge of the blog, we sent her our information, and she added this to our entry. As this was my summative assessment I did this because I wanted to get a good grade. In my case in this section of investigating, I used internet media, and I also asked a friend of mine that lived in Argentina.


Section 2. Criterion B. Planning

So, we started planning as soon as we got in group. What we originally planned, was to first create the blog, with the name and URL teacher told us to. Once we had this done, we wanted to decide what each one of us did as contribution to our blog. Later, we will start researching, then to do it in a document, and finally to send it to our leader. Well, we designated a day for each one to do its entries and as consequence limit days to send the information. We planned to do this blog colorful, and catchy. With many illustrations and concrete information.


Section 3. Criterion C. Taking action.

Now in this part I have to say we’ve done well. But let’s go from the beginning, the topics I got to research about was holidays and traditions, and famous people too. We got these themes after talking about who wants to do what. Then we made the blog that was named Argentina at SEK. And we started the research. From my theme I learned that holidays and traditions are important, because that is what show us how the country is, and it show us that it is unique. And from famous people, it showed me how people can make their nation’s name sound loud all over the world. In total the information each one of us did was an introduction, 5 entries of each theme, and one conclusion. Then as we planned, we sent this to Geily, our leader, so she could upload it to our blog. And now finally we made my research project. And then the oral exposition.


Section 4. Criterion D. Reflecting

Our final product was amazing, it was good.  All the details we wanted to add were added and, we achieved our main objective and number of entries. Entries got a total 48. Well lets first start with our weaknesses. Our main problem is that not all of us send the information at the time we should. And that was the only problem we could find was that one only. And our strengths were, organization, and communication, we really made this both well. Now we gave solutions to every single problem with organization, and that is it. Our best quality was that we were inquirers, because we really had to research a lot.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Holidays & Traditions: Conclusion

Typical Food: Beef & Chorizo

Famous People: Conclusion